Mental Health Resources
There are a lot of websites out there that offer mental health care information, some with more credibility than others. You can find an extensive list at below to help you get started on your journey for recovery and healing.
The following links provide additional online mental health resources available to people seeking treatment or general knowledge about mental health. These are not meant as an endorsement by this website but rather are offered in case it’s helpful for our readership here – if you need assistance finding local providers, please contact us via email so we may refer forward accordingly!
Associations & Institutes
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Federation for Mental Health
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Addiction and Recovery
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.
We offer a wide range of counseling including Divorce Care, Interventions, Group, Family, Marriage, and Personal. In addition to our extensive counseling, we also offer different mediums in which you can receive our services. Ranging from phone calls and Telehealth sessions to live one-on-one interactions, we want to make sure that distance is never an obstacle.
Committed to Confidentiality
At The Deeper Journey, we take confidentiality very seriously because it is usually the one barrier that prevents many from seeking the proper help they need to in order to experience true freedom.